Sabtu, 23 Agustus 2008

Let Me Introduce my Self (Aggie)

hello every one whose reading this blog. I Hope you all have nice days.
let me introduce myself.

my name is Aggie I’m a boy, 17 years old, and I’m not mastering English very well but I guess anyone still can understand what I’m writing about.

I live in Indonesia, a tropical country on South East Asia (just above Australia on map^^), I really love anything related about technology and specially computer (first thing I call destiny in my life, and now become the second thing after love)^^. Well, I’ve put interest on nature, graphic art, music, psychology and metaphysic as well.

I’ve start my first blog about tech few month ago on Indonesian language, and start thinking that I want to make a blog in English but at the time I’m afraid because my English aren't so well. So I just enjoy my time with my Indonesian blog. then something happen (bad thing, but I’m be grateful about it) my lovely girl friend dumped me, it's make me down and so sad, I spent my night crying for a week (maybe because my star sight is Virgo) then I re-read some book that is “The Attractor Factor” by Joe Vitale and “The Secret” by Ronda Byrne. those book give me new spirit, so with the new spirit now I’ll do something that I’ve afraid to do before  "writing blog in English" although my English was not very well, I just want to take action and now I’ll realize the more I’m writing in English the more my English improving. and here I am, writing this word that you've been read.


I've do this blog cooperating with my friend Arnaldo (he will introduce himself on another post), my purpose doing this blog is just to have something I can be proud about, and have my skill and anything to help anybody. because now I realized what I’ve wanted are Love from everybody, I just need someone who care with me (I’m a broken home child), I feel happy when I can help somebody else, and somehow I feel satisfied with what I’m doing now. So I hope this blog can help you, or make you interesting and this will give me support to keep writing and study. Thank You for anybody who want spending some time to read what I’ve been writing, thank you so much you’ve make me feel meaningful.


I’m sorry for some word that maybe not suitable, that just because my vocabularies not yet so wide so hope you understand.
I hope everybody gifted with happiness, thanks God.

0 komentar:

Network Link